Monday, June 4, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects

Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Strips are awesome! I received mine for free in the Spring beauty Voxbox from Influenster (influenster.com). I received a glittery-silvery disco-ball type design in mine, and it has been fab trying these out! The kit comes with everything you need to apply the nail color strips, which are REAL nail polish! What'll they think of next? These are so convenient, because nobody enjoys waiting for nail polish to dry. The color payoff is fab, and these are great for on the go and special occasions when you have SO much to think about that you'd like your nails to be simple and gorgeous! These retail for $9.99 in drugstores as well as at www.sallyhansen.com. These come in 40 styles, are removable with regular nail polish, and last up to TEN days! That's pretty darn impressive for an at-home nail polish kit, no? I can't wait to try all the many styles and colors!!!!


Til next time,


Czarina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment