Hey y'all! Well, this one's just for my readers who like to wear heels!
Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions came in my lovely Spring Beauty Voxbox from Influenster (influenster.com), and I was delighted because I use heels all the time, especially at work, and they just freaking do HORRORS to my feet. Lo and behold, Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions came in my box and it was as if there was a chorus of angels emanating from the package! This stuff is awesome, it stays in place, cushions and comforts and supports, and really helps make my heels comfy! I definitely recommend these to all the guys and gals who like to get their heel-wear on, but don't want to ache for it later!
Here is some info from the site:
- Helps prevent ball of foot pain
- Immediate Massaging Gel™ comfort for the ball of your foot
- Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP® gel
- Prevents toe scrunch
- Stays firmly in place
- Removable without damage to your shoes
- Discreetly fits all women's shoes
Til next time, stay fabulous!
Czarina <3
No comments:
Post a Comment